Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Back to normal!!

hy oh why do we have to go back to normal again?
Back to work, back to chores!  Its not even like Christmas was only a month ago!!  How hard is it to think of that?  It is a tad depressing!
 The HH household has found itself in a bit of a muddle this morning.  It turns out my wonderful other half is a wee bit less organised than me and hasn't managed to get all his holidays in order.  We may not be getting our lovely Lakes get-away...however we are living in hope and praying that everything works out one way or another.
I have been trying to get into a cheery spring time mood...
I have filled the house with lots of flowers.
Tulips are my favourite flower-right up there with pink roses...hint, hint for Valentines day!!
Ive also been thinking of all things heart shaped and Valentines Day related!! I am so utterly excited about that much at least...get ready for lots of heart shaped things to come!!

x

1 comment:

Shabby Chick said...

Hi Sheila, thanks for the lovely comment :)

Oh yes, it will be so nice to have pretty flowers around again!

Just read all your blog posts and I think your first post was the best first posts I ever read, I loved it.

mel xxx