Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Monday 3 May 2010

Birthdays

Its my Mother in Laws Birthday soon!! Hooray. Luckily I don’t have one of those scary Mother in Laws and I am grateful that we genuinely get along…and no, I promise I'm not just stating this for the purpose of BlogLand!

The husband and I put a lot of thought into this Birthday as its such a special year. Flowers, jewellery, chocolates – all things that went through my head. An experience, spa day, or trip - all rejected by the husband too. The more I look for things the more I spot things that I want and plan to buy myself over time, or request for my Birthday at the end of the month, however none of this is getting me very far. I am hoping that all of my kind deeds I may ever have done revisit me in the form of suggestions by lovely Aunts and Sister in Laws…oh well, fingers crossed!

We will be heading to The Old Mill Inn which is a fab place to eat, drink and be merry!  Its on the Lower Deeside Road which is a really pretty and leads to lots of lovely tea rooms out on the Western Road-so lots and lots of beautiful scenery!


Now I must get away and think about this further!

No comments: