Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Sunday 29 August 2010

Christmas Extravaganza Weekend

Yay, I am already overwhelmed by excitement about Christmas and all thing which can be put in the category of Over The Top!!!

I've bought us tickets for the Country Living Christmas Fair, which we went to for the first time last year. It was so much fun last year, and we both got to take part in two demonstrations which I think was unbelievably lucky, so I hope it’s just as great this year. On the same weekend as the Fair we’re also going to see Scrooge at His Majesties Theatre.

It’s my all time favourite theatre and A Christmas Carol is one of my must reads every December-so poor Mr HH is being dragged along on what I'm calling our Christmas Extravaganza Weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to go to the CL Fair but I don't know if we'll be able to afford it this year, so I do hope you will take plenty of photos to share with me and my fellow blog readers xx

Sheila said...

I mostly go to have a look, as so many things are quite expensive, and after we've paid to travel there and the tickets it does all add up.
I will take as many pictures as i can, although they do know we're out there, as they dont let you take pics of the displays...booo!!!
x