Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Tuesday 30 November 2010

A bit of Cath to cheer me up

A bit of Cath never did anyone any harm...unless turning into Verruca Salt and being a moan as i want so many beautiful things is a bad thing!! (and sure to get you struck off the Good List)

Seeing as I'm still feeling very sorry for myself and very poorly (have i mentioned that at all?!!)  The Husband has said i can get some cute jammies for getting better in!  How sweet is he!  I do get awful sinus trouble which cause the worst headaches, but i am on the mend and so i have graciously given up the Pj's...well, until Christmas Eve, when everyone knows you always get new jammies (so you can look nice in the Christmas morning photos)  Hurrah for me!  Maybe the moaning will stop?

Even if i wasn't getting anything...and its really not normally the case i get a treat for nothing, but even if i really wasn't getting a button i know I'd be quite happy to look at all of the gorgeous things on show.  As you can see I've been having a lie down, sleeping lots, watching TV and reading magazines!  It'd be great if i only i was feeling better!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

You are a lucky lucky lady! I'd take one of everything in the Christmas Gift Guide. And is that a Cath Kidston duvet I see? Jealous! :)

daisychain said...

I have been drooling over that gift guide since it landed on my doorstep!

Sheila said...

I should tell a whole bunch of lies and say that its a Cath duvet, but its not (boohoo) it was £12 at TESCO!!!
x