Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Saturday 27 November 2010

Can you keep a secret?

Can you keep a secret?  Can you be told something, but stay quiet as a mouse?
Can i tell you something?

This is my favourite conditioner every...my favourite scent, the best perfume, the best memories, the best everything.

This is Amazing Grace by Philosophy.  The conditioner normally retails for £20, now i love Aussie repair conditioner, its amazing and if you've got long thin hair its the best in my book.  But this conditioner is EVEN BETTER if you'll believe me!  Well, now it comes to the secret part.  In TK MAXX they had this conditioner....already we can see where this is going, that place is a treasure trove of lovelies.
But this time i saw this conditioner!! YIKES, i said!! And it was only £12.99!!! BARGAIN!! 
So i bought 8 bottles!!
That is going to last me until this time next year!! (but don't tell The Husband)
x

1 comment:

daisychain said...

I was trying to convince my Dad to buy me a bottle from TK MAXX on Sunday. Fail!