Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Monday 1 November 2010

Gift Guides Galore

I dont know what i would do without gift guides!
I love picking them all up and finding bargains.  I love shopping at places like the country living christmas fair, but you do need to get things from Boots and M&S too!

A nice cup of tea and an afternoon of putting crosses next to pretty things...just hope The Husband notices!
A leaflet to the counry living christmas fair came today...
 
I am more excited than ever, I cant wait to go there.  November is well and truely filling up with fun things to do!


Oh and i may have already picked many, many cakes that i would love to eat over Christmas!!  Yum,Yum...they are so pretty, its hard to pick which is the lovliest!

1 comment:

Amy (Blighty Boutique) said...

I made the mistake of looking through the Boots catalogue and have now seen lots of lovely presents I would like to buy for myself. Have fun at the christmas fair x