Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Do you see what i see?

I've been so absent...minded, but absent from blogging too for a teeny wee while but i want to show off some of our decorations.  This is the decoration i made and started to show off here.  I love it up above my first fireplace!! We had a window over our last one!!
Some twinkly twinkles!! Its much too fuzzy to see properly but quite frankly i dropped the camera and its been saved on the same setting for a while now! 
My gingery bread men!! Kept close together with a scrap of ribbon!  I love these little men!

Ahhh there you are. a stocking for The Husband, a stocking for me, some gingery bread men, candles and a garland!  Heaven! 
I do love Yankee candles and all of their lovely scents, a beautiful little tart burner taking pride of place...especially brought out for Christmas. 
And a little Bertie Rouge...for good measure!

1 comment:

daisychain said...

I love the gingerbread men!