Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Thursday 2 December 2010

My Christmas Crafting Reading

Check out this fab book!  Its packed full of the most amazing projects and ideas for Christmas.  Although it proclaims to be green, and it really is, I wanted it because it seems positively thrifty.  My little sewn decorations that I've been trying to get made up for ages came out of it, although they look really quite different, but it has baking ideas, home made present ideas, suggestions for decorations and a whole host of other things.   I only found this one as its a bit damaged and i bought it at the library sale, 50p for hardbacks!!  You really cant complain about pricing like that!

1 comment:

daisychain said...

WOW,
what an amazing find, and for 50p?!