Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Tuesday 28 December 2010

So...how was it for you?

I hope everyone had a truly magical Christmas time full of long days where no schedule in particular had to be adhered to, and you were allowed to eat cake-just like Mrs Bennet in the Keira Knightly version of P&P-off your reclined tummy!! Ok, I’ve been rumbled, that was my Christmas time! Over the next couple of days where I will be doing nothing especially important or fun-but relaxing, believe me, relaxing…..I will keep my little online diary up to date and fill it with stories of all the wonderful things that I’ve been doing, when I have been doing them. You see, it’s been a very long weekend full of eating, chatting, lazing around, dog walking and good old fashioned games.


I hope you have all been kept warm and cosy, that you all had a wonderful time over this Christmas period, I hope you are full of excitement for the coming year.

No comments: