Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Its not the sales, but im still shopping!

I have been buying, but i have kept my promise....i didn't go near the sales!

I don't have them yet, that's the thing.  I don't carry them home from the shops, and it doesn't feel like I've been naughty.

Its that well known naughty Amazon...you start by innocently making a wish list, and the prices are so good you might as well add it to the basket, oh and just one more thing, and another, and another.....
Cant wait to get them and share how lovely they are.  Id love to hear what anyone else has found about them, even if its not good...I've got so many bargains from thrift shops i might as well give at least one book back...but only if i have to!!

2 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Regaining life's simple pleasures....I'm all for that. It sounds a good book.

daisychain said...

I cant help myself when it comes to Amazon!