Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Monday 30 May 2011

Happy Birthday...no...unbirthday

Hello all!  How are you today?...we could do with some of the bright sunshine that kept April so glorious!
Today is my Official Birthday..twenty...ahem, something, something years ago i was born on this day.  However The Husband, as well as most of my family are either living in an other country or are away on holiday, or indeed, in TH's case, away with work.  Its most unfortunate, that's for sure, but it is the way the cookie crumbles.  So here i am all on my lonesome.
Aha...I'm not too sad though, well, not sad at all about my Birthday.  I do miss TH, but its work and that's that.  BUT i am going to do some very lazy, selfish, glutinous things today and not one single person can stop me!  Not only am i like the Queen who has two Birthdays, i am utterly untouchable as nobody can ever tell you off on your own special day.
Saturday was my Unofficial Birthday, or Un-Birthday Tea as Alice in Wonderland sat down to.  We had an extra special lovely day, followed by a very lovely Sunday morning and then TH jetted off and left me to my own devices.
Daisy and i will eat our own favourite food, go on our own favourite trips and i will certainly get to visit an awful lot more thrift shops than normal.  Usually I'm much too afraid as i know I'll spot something i want, and i know it will be too difficult to sneak into the house!
x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy Birthday and Un birthday - two days are better than one your Majesty! And daisy doggie seems to be in the mood to party too! xx