Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Saturday 11 June 2011

A nice day for a drive

Last week while The Husband was away my Aunt and Uncle called and asked if I'd like to go on a trip with them.
 
So i packed up Daisy Dog and headed out for the weekend 
I spent the Saturday night with them and we headed West for the trip on Sunday bright and early 
We went to a beautiful place, i definitely want to come back later in the Summer with The Husband 
And i guess we'll be visiting next year too, as its a bit of a tradition really
and I'm very glad to be part of it.
I promise to share more later as I'm a bit caught up with The Husband being home today, and just much too excited to do anything.  Hopefully we'll be having more trips into the Cairngorms so i can get much more pictures...ooops, I've said too much!
Have a great weekend.  I hope its nice where you are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful place, looks wonderful!