Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Halloween Party

Normally we never do anything for Halloween in our house. When TH and I first got together we lived in a small flat that wouldn’t have been inviting for Trick or Treaters as we were up two flights of stairs. When we moved out to the country we still didn’t really live in the type of area that little ones roamed as we are on one of the main roads through the village, so yet again didn’t do anything in particular.

Last year TH was away with work, however as an act or rebellion against this we are having a little get together with some friends for Halloween, then yet another little party as a Halloween/Bonfire Night/Birthday doo.

I'm addicted to pinterest which has already given me loads of ideas of things to do. I'm also keeping an eager eye on fellow bloggers who are always a treasure trove of brilliant ideas for different ‘holidays’.

This year I am certainly busier than before, but I can easily make time for this much fun!

No comments: