Welcome to Homemaking Heaven: Make it Home. Pull up a seat and pour yourself a cuppa!

Thursday 11 April 2013

Come Out, Come Out.............

Where is Spring? I got so excited about it when the snow went away at the beginning of the year, but I can’t seem to find it. Is it under the bed…no, not there, is it in the hallway (where everything always seems to get left)….no, I’ve had a look and it isn’t there either…has it been in my pocket all along? No, Spring isn’t anywhere.
Last weekend there was a big snow again. We headed out on Sunday morning in a blizzard, but by the time TH came out of Church it was all melted away. I can’t wait for little Daisy Dog to get out into the sunshine like she used to do. She just sits up at the slabbed area looking out onto the hills, I’m sure she’s thinking what I’m thinking!

No comments: